Well I finally recieved the Membership Kit yesterday and had a chance to read through most of the material and now need to call my coach. The website should be up soon so I will have a link to that here. If I can promote the website well, I think I might be able to make this work. I will try for some catalog distribution too, starting with family and friends, but I dislike selling and asking people to buy stuff. Just don't like it. There are several others revenue streams outlined by SMC in the kit and I may try wholesaling, subwholesaling and fundraisers.
I have many other interests and worry about spreading myself to thin. I had been considering taking a course through ed2go.com which started on Wednesday. When I still hadn't recieved my kit from SMC by Thursday morning I enrolled in the class and then the kit arrived a few hours later. Not a suprise to me, when it rains, it pours as the saying goes. Yesterday I also received a call about a job that needed to be done on another new venture I will discuss later and I had to take care of some business for my local government which I do only a few hours a month when needed. Yikes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment