Tuesday, September 18, 2007
You Don't Need New Carpet!
Thought I'd write a quick post about my new vacuum cleaner because I am very happy with it. It is a Eureka 4870GZ Boss Smart-Vac Upright Vacuum
. For the longest time I was concerned that I would have to get new carpet throughout my house. The old carpet just looked so worn and dirty. I didn't want to do that because of the cost and chemicals. So the Hoover, which we were given when we moved into the house 13 years ago, really needed to be replaced. My 12 year old dog had chewed up the cord when he was a puppy and my 7 year old kid had broke the latch on the bag door when she was a baby. Let's just say, replacing this vacuum was a long time coming. We checked Consumer Reports
and it was the cheapest of the CR Best Buy recommendations. I almost can't believe the difference the Eureka has made. The carpet looks so much nicer now that the brush on the Eureka has fluffed the carpet back up, something the Hoover didn't do from day one and now I don't mind vacuuming as much because I know it is actually making a difference. If you read other reviews on this vacuum, you will notice some people complaining about it being noisy. It's a vacuum cleaner, vacuum cleaners are noisy. Also some complain about it being heavy. Most are, but I look at it this way, I'm getting more exercise and they need to be heavy to have the power you want to clean your floor. For the price and the performance, I don't regret our decision to purchase this product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment